1. Applicability: On all offers, orders and agreements, these Terms and Conditions apply. Accepting an offer or the making of an order means that the applicability of these terms. Of the Conditions may be made only after written notice or approval shall be waived. We assume that before you recognize / validating your order this general read and accepted it. These Conditions respect the rights of consumers under the law (or agreement). By visiting the site, please use the general conditions and rules on the site to life.
2. Placing an order: You can place your order via the Internet at our site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If the product is temporarily out of stock or not available any longer, then you will receive within 2 to 5 business days after you have ordered, an automatically e-mail or telephone message.
3. Prices and payments: The prices for the products offered are in Euros or British Pounds, including VAT. Delivery is not standard included in the price. The additional shipping costs depend on the order value and address. You prepay. We own the right to change any price at any time, but we will require us to maintain the rates in force at the time of your order. The amount of the product you ordered, the amount on that day, at the time of your order was placed. Your order can be processed by us only after receiving the total amount to our account.
4. Stock: All articles on this site is true: as long as supplies last. Although this site with the most carefully composed and regularly updated can prevent delayed by supply and / or other circumstances, one or more articles (more) are available. If the product is temporarily out of stock or not available any longer, then you will receive within 2 to 5 business days after you have ordered an e-mail or telephone message.
5. Delivery: The goods will be delivered to your address within the Benelux, Germany, United Kingdom and other countries through DPD parcel. It is recommended that in order to give an address where someone is usually there to receive it.
Goods are delivered in accordance with the legal provisions in force on distance. Under normal circumstances, your article purchased between 5-7 business days (unless otherwise stated) after receipt of payment will be delivered to your home. Delivery is valid only as an indication and is never a deadline. After exceeding this period the other party as soon as possible, be informed and be allowed to dissolve the agreement or to cancel the order.
6. Warranty and Service after purchase: You have the obligation to examine the delivered products to the agreement. If this is not the case, you inform us as soon as possible and in any event within fourteen (14) days of delivery notification. We guarantee that each of the articles meets the normal requirements of reliability and usability. For exchange contact our customer service, within two working days they will contact you.
To use the service and guarantee you always have the original sales receipt attached to the purchased article is included. When you within the warranty period are relying on the guarantee, then the postage for shipping to us is at your own cost. The shipping costs for returning the repaired product will be at our cost.
7. Right of Refusal: The consumer has the right without giving any reasons, the goods or returns the purchase to see within a period of at least fourteen (14) days from the day after receipt or name. You can only effectively use his right if:
The goods are complete
The goods are undamaged
The goods are unused
The goods are in original packaging
The consumer shall, after dissolution of the agreement within fourteen (14) days but the cost and risk to transmit the return of the products. This is the sale revoked. This is in accordance with the EC Directive of May 20, 1997. The purchase price excluding delivery charges will be credited after receipt of the goods intact. For exchange or return contact our customer service, within two (2) working days they will contact you.
8. Disclaimer: The contents of this site with the greatest care. All Offers / images / prices subject to type or scan errors and / or changes by the manufacturer.
10. Disputes: We take the satisfaction of our customers very seriously. If you feel you have received substandard product or service from us we would like to hear about it so that we can prevent the same thing from happening again. We will make every effort to rectify genuine problems as expediently as possible. Complaints can be made via our contact form on our website.
If you are unsatisfied with the answer of our customer service you can always address your complaint to the Management of Michel’s import export BV. This can only be done in writing: